IMPORTANT NOTICES FOR DEVOTEES:
- Please follow the temple rules for quick and easy Darshana.
- Every Devotee needs to be respected like what you expect.
- No Specific dress code for Darshana however Shorts for Men and Western dress for Women is not allowed.
- Co-operate with the temple Staff for any bag checks for security purpose.
- Take care of your valuables like purse, ornaments, Mobile phones, etc.
- Don’t put coins or tie rings with tags anywhere in the temple to leave it as your souvenir to the god, it is a superstitious belief.
- No eatables are allowed inside the temple.
- Smoking and spitting is prohibited within the temple premise.
- Maintain cleanliness in the temple premises and Q-complex.
- Please follow and co-operate with the temple customs.
- Use of Mobile phones in the temple premises is prohibited.
- The Timings may vary during special days you can get the details from the temple admin counter.
- Any donations you can make the payment at admin counter itself (By UPI, by cash, by cheque or by RTGS/NEFT) is allowed.
- Any donations made will not be applicable for special entrance during Amavasya / Hunnime / Special days.