Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust ®, reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason.
Protecting your privacy is important to the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust ®. The following policy provides information on how the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust ® collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide on our website. This policy may change from time to time. Please re-read this policy periodically. Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust ® ensure all your personal information which are shared on the website are been kept safely and non-disclosure to any others at any point of time.
The Shri Sigandurchowdeshwari temple website collects information about your computer and assigns you a “cookie” when you visit our website. Cookies are unique numbers assigned by the Shri Sigandurchowdeshwari temple, which is transferred to a cookie file on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the Shri Sigandurchowdeshwari temple systems to recognise you when you visit our website and make it easier for you to use our website.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
The description of services is specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All amount quoted are in Indian Rupees. Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust ®, Reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R) account to which you are making a payment within three working days. Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R), account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R) is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R) , be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether under the guise of warranty, contract, tort or any other legal infirmity and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages
- Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R) is not liable for any payment made by you wrongly mentioning the Shree Sigandoor Chowdamma Devi Trust (R) the account number or other details.
- Transaction Service charges and service taxes will be charged extra and it’s changeable. So make sure before entering your transaction password are OTP, grid value or CCV number either Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking / IMPS for the total debiting amount.